Bedrooms: 4 (8-9 people)
Bathrooms: 4 (two en-suite)
Location: access via the upper courtyard (up a short flight of steps fom the main castle courtyard)
Outdoor area: Private use of the upper courtyard, as well as a large gravel terrace in the back with flower border and gazebo
Perfect for: A multi-generational family; friends traveling together with or without children
Size: 160 sq.m. for Torre del Vescovo + 35 sq.m. for the San Martino tower
The Two Towers is a combination of Torre del Vescovo (the south wing of the manor house of the castle) and San Martino (the small tower over the entry gate). Both are accessed via the upper courtyard, so when booked together they allow private use of the upper courtyard area under the 100-year-old linden tree.
Torre del Vescovo has antique furniture and frescoed walls to provide a complete medieval castle experience; and includes access to the original watchtower. It has a full kitchen with dishasher and clothes washer. San Martino is a separate 1-bedroom tower with its own sitting room and kitchenette.
- Vescovo downstairs: Large living/dining room with massive fireplace and old piano. Kitchen with dishwasher and clothes-washer. Bathroom (with shower).
- Vescovo upstairs: Bedroom A with queen-size bed and bathroom en suite (shower over tub); bedroom B with 2 single beds; bedroom C with queen-size bed (can be twins on same headboard). Bathroom off corridor with shower over tub. Access to top of tower from bedroom C.
- From Vescovo stairway: access via roofed open balcony to tiny study in tower with single bed (can be used in summer as bedroom D).
- San Martino downstairs: Sitting room with fireplace and mini-kitchenette.
- San Martino upstairs: Bedroom with queen-size bed; bathroom with stall shower.
- Amenities: Central heating; private telephone; TV/VCR; dishwasher; clothes washer; fireplace; portable barbecue.
- All homes include: Free wireless internet; shared laundry area; shared use of music room, reading room, pool, ping-pong. (see Services offered for more information)
€ 2,765 / week
€ 1,745 for first 3 nights
€ 4,060 / week
€ 2,670 for first 4 nights
Renting Season 2017
Low season is 10 March to 30 June and 1 September to 10 January 2018.
High season is 1 July to 31 August.
Normal stays - Rentals are generally from Saturday to Saturday, with some flexibility.
Short stays - 3 nights minimum in Low Season, 4 nights minimum in High Season. Shorter bookings may be accepted 10 days before arrival.
See Terms and conditions for information on group bookings.