Bedrooms: 3 (6-7 people)
Bathrooms: 3 (one en-suite)
Location: access via the upper courtyard (up a flight of stairs from the main castle courtyard)
Outdoor area: Large gravel terrace with flower border and gazebo
Perfect for: A family with kids; friends sharing a memorable vacation
Size: 160 sq. m. on two floors
Torre del Vescovo is a two-story apartment comprising the south wing of the manor house of the castle, including the original watchtower. All bedrooms are on the upper floor. With its antique furniture and frescoed walls, it is well suited to providing a complete medieval castle experience. The frescos that decorate the main room were duplicated from the old refectory of the bishop ("vescovo") of Sant'Antimo and contain fragments of a work by Horace.
A separate facing tower (San Martino) can be conveniently added to accommodate 2 more people, giving full privacy also to the upper courtyard.
- Downstairs: Large living/dining room with massive fireplace and old piano. Kitchen with dishwasher and clothes-washer. Bathroom (with shower).
- Upstairs: Bedroom A with queen-size bed and bathroom en suite (shower over tub); bedroom B with 2 single beds; bedroom C with queen-size bed (can be twins on same headboard). Bathroom off corridor with shower over tub. Access to top of tower from bedroom C.
- From stairway: access via roofed open balcony to tiny study in tower with single bed (can be used in summer as bedroom D).
- Amenities: Central heating; private telephone; TV/VCR; dishwasher; clothes washer; portable barbecue.
- All homes include: Free wireless internet; shared laundry area; shared use of music room, reading room, pool, ping-pong. (see Services offered for more information)
€ 2,400 per week
(€ 480 per night)
€ 2,800 per week
(€ 560 per night)
Renting Season 2015
Low season is March 7 to June 20 and August 23 to 10 January 2016.
High season is June 20 to August 23.
Normal stays - Rentals are generally from Saturday to Saturday, with some flexibility.
Short stays - 2 nights minimum in Low Season, 3 nights minimum in Mid Seasons, 4 nights minimum in High Season. Shorter bookings may be accepted 10 days before arrival.
Long stays - For bookings of two weeks or more, weeks after the first one benefit from a 10% discount.
See Terms and conditions for information on group bookings.